Sunday, December 9, 2012

Question 2 (Likes and Dislikes)

I think my favorite part of the class was how interactive it was. The discussions and comments that were assigned every week really made it easy for me to get to know the others students and get a sense of who they were and what they stood for. I’ve found that, in most college classes, you’re lucky to get to know a few people in between the professors lecturing. That wasn’t the case here. I also enjoyed the content and the useful information that was provided throughout this semester. I can’t really think of anything that I didn’t like about the class and, if it was up to me, I would keep it the same as it was this semester. Everything seemed to work just fine to me. All in all, it was probably the class I like the most this semester and I’m really glad that I signed up for it.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the class was also how interactive it is. It is really what makes this class unique. This is not what I was expecting form an online class and I am surprised. The class was truly enjoyable. But, the only thing that I would change about the class is the posting 12 hours apart. People have lives and posting 12 hours apart takes a lot of time to do so. I can’t always remember to post 12 hours apart and it is hard to do that. The content and power points helped a lot to learn the information for this class.

    ReplyDelete