Sunday, May 13, 2012

Question 1 (Class)

I think what I liked most about this class is how it made it easy for me to speak my mind and express my opinions on certain matters. I don’t talk all that much in my regular classes. Furthermore, there aren’t many opportunities for me to get know my classmates that well either. I usually just talk to the people who sit next to me and it is never about anything that important. This class was different. I not only got to talk with my fellow classmates on a weekly basis, I also got to hear what they had to say about my thoughts and opinions on the subject matter. This was my first experience with an online class and I can honestly say that I enjoyed it. I don’t think I would want to change anything about this class. It seemed to work great just the way it was.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I agree wit you, I really enjoyed how easy it was to share your opinion and/or story on topics. In a regular class session I only share my input when necessary so I definitely see where you are coming from. This class has allowed all students to have a voice and contribute to the course in one way or another. haha I usually talk to people who I sit next to as well, its more conveneint I guess you can say. No one is going to walk across the room to talk to a random person when there are people arms distance away from you. This class has been something different for me as well; not only was this my first time taking an online class, but it was a course that required me to actually share my opinion instead of listening to the professor lecturing not giving the students the opportunity to contribute. All in all this was a fun course. Thnak you for sharing your input!

    ReplyDelete